Our 15 Years Limited Warranty
Quality is foremost in mind when we craft our mattress. Every product we make is proudly backed by our warranty for the full duration of 15 years.
For the first 2 years from the date of delivery, Therapedic will, at its sole discretion, replace or repair a faulty mattress, due to manufacturing defects, without any charge (excluding transportation).
After the first 2 years from the date of delivery, any replacement or repair will be charged based on 1/15 of the prevailing retail price multiplied by the number of years owned and transportation costs.
However, Therapedic reserves the rights to invalidate warranty should product be found on inspection to be in an unsanitary condition or when product failure is caused by misuse.
What is excluded in our 15 Years Limited Warranty
- Body imprints or indentations of 38mm (1.5 inches) or less.
*Body imprints or indentations in the mattress do not indicate a structural weakness or breakdown of the spring unit. On the contrary, it is a natural phenomenon indicating that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body contours.
- False firmness or comfort preference of the product.
- Mattress size that is within a tolerance range of ±2cm in length and width.
- Mattress height or thickness.
- Mattress ticking or cover.
- Mattress handles.
- Dust mites and/or bed bugs.
- Products that are not obtained through authorized Therapedic retailer.
- Products sold as “display sets” conditions.
- Damages due to abuse.
- Inspection charges of mattresses within the first 2 years from date of delivery, with registered warranty and proof of purchase is free. Thereafter, an inspection charge of $50 (excluding replacement of parts) will be chargeable.
Please ensure that warranty is registered within 28 days of delivery and ensure that satin labels or model embroidery are intact to facilitate model identification and validate warranty.